Thursday, September 25, 2008

More on Gwyneth


Gwyneth Paltrow is launching her own site, blog-style. Check out the initial site and sign up to receive your GOOP newsletter from GP. Subject categories are: MAKE, GO, GET, DO, BE, SEE. Should be interesting. I'm excited to see what she has to offer. Maybe she will get her trainer Tracy Anderson on there for some live workouts for her loyal audience. Kidding, kind of. On that note, I bought Tracy Anderson's video when I was pregnant, thinking it would be a great way to take off the baby weight. Not so much. With a full dose of baby brain there was no way I could pick up the bazillion 8-counts of tricky foot-work and dance moves. I gave it to my old babysitter to take to her sorority. I figured they would go crazy for it. I know we all went through funny workout video stages when we were in college ... 10-15 years ago (ouch!).

No comments: