Thursday, August 14, 2008

Crazy for Ina


As my friends all know, I'm crazy for Ina Garten. I've never made a recipe from her that I didn't love. Her recipes are easy enough for the amateur gourmet but pack a big punch in the flavor department. I thought I would share some of my favorites in case you haven't tried them and are looking for something new.

Beef
Beef Bourguignon
Fillet of Beef of Poivre (I'm obsessed with this recipe right now!)

Chicken
Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Chicken Curry Wraps
Chicken with Herbed Goat Cheese (I add sundried tomotoes to this recipe, courtesy of my friend Nicole)


Veggie
Spinach Gratin
Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes

Soup
Mexican Chicken Soup (a staple in our house)

Salad
Bib Salad with Basil Green Goddess Dressing (another current obsession)

Pasta
Lemon Fusilli with Arugula


Dessert (well, breakfast for me)
Lemon Pound Cake (the one in "Barefoot Contessa at Home")


Check out the Food Network website for most of these recipes and more from the Barefoot Contessa. Bon Appetite!

No comments: