Saturday, August 29, 2009

Mommy 911


I was asking my friend Whitney how she keeps her life organized with two kids, a third on the way, a part time job, childcare, kid's activities, personal time, tennis (our new love) and more. She told me that the momAgenda Kitchenfolio planner and other products have really helped her keep it together. She said it's a planner with clear sleeves where you insert whatever information fits your household needs. She uses a sheet for emergency contact info, weekly activities, directions to soccer practice, to do list for a babysitter and more. Genius. momAgenda also offers these free printable downloads of some of their checklists and organizational tools. I can't wait to order some of these products and come up with my own binder to get ready for fall (and this new baby).

No comments: