Monday, January 17, 2011

Products I Love

.
My friend Danielle is a rep for Chantecaille at Barneys in Seattle. He has introduced me to several great new products...

I've never in my life worn concealer because I always hated the look of it on me. No matter how many people tried to sell me a new brand of concealer, I just never liked the chalky way it applied. Danielle sold me on Chantecaille's Bio Lift Concealer because as he was raving about it, he pulled it out of his pocket, rubbed it on a few places on his own face, blended it in with his finger and slipped it back in his pocket - all without a mirror and it looked great. It blended in so well and didn't have the cakey look I was used to. Part of the reason it applies so well is that it has some of their incredible eye cream within the concealer so it stays sleek and not chalky. After 20 years of wearing makeup, and never touching concealer, Danielle won me over.
.
I'm also loving the Faux Cils Mascara. He said you can keep layering it and it won't clump. He's right. I love the way it goes on.
.
He also introduced me to their Protection Naturelle SPF 46 which is a little puff of genius. I love the idea of a quick powder sunscreen you can use to touch up throughout the day without having to apply a messy lotion. Can't wait to add this to my makeup bag this summer.

Go visit Danielle for some great recommendations on skincare products and makeup. He's a doll.
.

No comments: