Monday, May 19, 2014

Spring Favorite: Raviolis & Asparagus




One of my all-time favorite spring dinners is also one of the fastest and easiest. 

Roasted cauliflower raviolis from Delaurenti with browned butter and sage. While you bring the water to a boil and cook raviolis for 5 minutes, you brown the butter and mince the sage. I shave a few pieces of parmesan on top and then serve with roasted asparagus. I personally cut the asparagus up and toss with the raviolis. I love the flavor combo and this meal can be done in 15 minutes!

I like to serve this with kale caesar too because it pairs well and is hearty but any green salad would be good.

My asparagus prep is so simple...

- Toss with olive oil, salt & pepper on a cookie sheet
- Broil for 2 minutes
- Remove and toss
- Broil for 2 minutes
- Done!

P.S. The raviolis are frozen so you can have them in your freezer for those nights when you need a quick meal. They have tons of different ravioli flavors in case roasted cauliflower doesn't speak to you.

No comments: