Monday, July 14, 2008

Go Green, Get a Klean Kanteen

As we all know water bottles are really becoming quite the epidemic. I refuse to buy plastic water bottles anymore, with the rare exception being in a hotel room or something. I have converted to the Klean Kanteen and am a huge fan. I am in the process of getting my mom to switch over and just got my husband a SIG bottle to take with him on the golf course. It's better for the environment and healthier for you (read up on Bisphenol-A leaching into plastic water bottles and you will want to avoid them too!).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For more information on why plastic bottles are so bad (BPA with reusable bottles being a separate matter), read about the Great Pacific Garbage Patch...
http://www.mindfully.org/Plastic/Ocean/Moore-Trashed-PacificNov03.htm