Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Chicken Rice Reviews

I love getting feedback on recipes so please post comments! It is especially helpful because I am guilty of not measuring everything out ... little of this, little of that. When I type up a recipe I try to think back or eyeball how much I'm using which isn't an exact science. So, feedback will help me refine these recipes for others to enjoy.

A bit of feedback about my chicken rice recipe...

Two people thought the lime flavor stood out quite a bit and two people thought there wasn't enough ginger. That could be the recipe writer's fault (moi), and not the recipe. It should be pretty gingery and the lime flavor shouldn't be that distinct. I will adjust the recipe to improve these issues. Another person wasn't a fan of the Sriracha but wanted some heat. She thought jalapeno might do the trick. Someone give it a try and let us know!

I hope this helps. Happy cooking!

No comments: