Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Festivities

After we took the cousins, Queen Bee & Curious Georgia, out for a little trick-or-treating, we headed home for a delicious Halloween dinner.


Click on any item for the recipe.

Appetizers

Dinner

Dessert


I love my little pumpkins for centerpieces. They are even cuter in person and have a little sparkle not captured in the photo. (Purchased at Mr. J Culinary Essentials)


No, those are not Leontine Linens. My talented mother-in-law made them for me a few years ago. They are almost too pretty to use but I finally caved. What better occasion than a holiday dinner. I also bust out the china any chance I get. Why have it if you don't use it?! So even though it was a casual dinner, and maybe not "china worthy", I didn't care. Live dangerously. (wink)

We love our Meissen china and plan on adding to it over the years with the Rich Court Dragon & Ming Dragon pieces. They are all hand painted and just spectacular.

No comments: