Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Butterflies for Ornaments & Beyond


I came across these sparkly little butterfly ornaments at Pottery Barn and thought they would be cute on a colorful Christmas tree. This year I'm doing a silver and gold tree so I won't be able to use them but next year I'm vowing to do a really bright, fun, colorful tree. The tree at the Pottery Barn store was so bright and beautiful with these little butterflies perched on branches throughout. They would also be perfect for a mini tree for the kids. They are even cuter in person than in the photo.
.
They also had these Christmas balls in bright colors - gold, turquoise, green and magenta - that looked great. Shown here (bottom left) in gold.


I will be keeping Pottery Barn on my radar and might go crazy for these items when everything goes on sale. The great thing about the butterflies is that you can use them for other events like a butterfly themed baby shower or a little girl's birthday party. Check out my previous post on Butterfly Party Decorations and you will see how these "ornaments" from Pottery Barn would work right in.

No comments: