Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Daughter's Favorite Toys (2 of 4)


I'm a big fan of Corolle baby dolls, as is my daughter. The Babipouce Grenadine was her first baby doll and she loved it. It's the perfect first doll because there are no pieces (eyeballs, buttons, etc) that could come off and become a choking hazard. They are machine washable which is great too.


My daughter received this Bebe Charmeur doll for Christmas and loves it. The outfit comes off so she likes to pretend to change the doll's diaper. She also enjoys sneaking a suck on the baby's binky which always makes me laugh.

These award winning dolls are sold online via the Corolle website as well as many other sites. They are also carried at my favorite neighborhood toy stores in Seattle (Izilla Toys & Urban Kids Play). Check your local mom & pop shop to see if they carry them. Great gift idea for little ones.

No comments: