Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cupcake Crazy

Cupcakes seem to be all the rage right now so there's lots of fun ideas and products popping up on the blogs. I especially love all the themed birthday parties with cute cupcake toppers. Too many cute ones to keep track. Here are a few things I've come across recently that I thought were worth posting.

These Cupcake Bakery Box Sets from Etsy are a great thing to have if you're taking cupcakes for dessert or as a hostess gift or treat for a friend. I would love to give or receive (hint hint) a little package like this on my doorstep one day. (via Simple Lovely)



I saw these striped cupcake liners on Party Perfect and thought they would be cute for birthday party cupcakes. So much better than the plain ones from the grocery store. Sold on Etsy. (You gotta love Etsy!)


I think these cupcake toppers are so cute and different. You could probably make some homemade ones with these as inspiration. (via Party Perfect)


No comments: