Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Getting Beach Ready


As I always say, "Once you go Brazilian you never go back". If you haven't tried it, I recommend giving it a shot. If you have and are looking for someone great in the Seattle area, I highly recommend Sandy Roden at Wax On Spa on Capitol Hill. She is friendly, thorough and fast. I was 25 minutes late the other day (thanks to Montlake's nightmare traffic) and she rushed me in and gave me the world's fastest wax. I was so appreciative. Wax On also has spas in Belltown and Kirkland, as well as two locations in Portland, Oregon.

And speaking of Brazilians, you could also try sugaring the bikini area. Some swear by it and feel it is less painful than traditional hot wax hair removal. That wasn't the case for me but everyone is different so give it a shot to see what method you prefer.

No comments: