Sunday, October 25, 2009

Farmers Market Goods & Weekly Meal Plan

I went to the farmers market on Sunday and loaded up. When I got home I compiled my list of goods and came up with a meal plan for the week. Here's what's on the menu....

Monday
Halibut with Pesto, Arugula Salad, Roasted Fennel with Parmesan

Tuesday
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup (recipe undecided), Arugula Salad, Bread, Sicilian-Style Sauteed Greens

Wednesday
Roast Chicken with Carrots, Potatoes and Parsnips

Thursday
Avgolemono Soup (using leftover chicken from Wednesday's dinner), Greek Plate (Hummus from Vios, along with Feta, Greek Olives, Pita)

Friday
Lettuce Wraps, Cabbage with Hot Sauce

2 comments:

e.e. said...

i completely *heart* your menus. thank you again for saving my family's dining this week!

Anonymous said...

Same Here! I made the Avgolemono Soup tonight! It was so good! All 3 kids loved it as well as my hubby and I doubled it and sent half home with my mom and dad this afternoon! Thanks for the ideas!
Rose