Saturday, November 28, 2009

Christmas Gift Idea # 6

.
.

As I'm sure you all experience, I get a million email sale alerts and coupons every day. It's enough that I just stop paying attention, but every one in awhile I will give it a click and see if anything catches my eye. I recently received an email about a sale at Horchow and since it's been ages since I checked out the site, I took a quick gander. I came upon these chic Personalized Melamine Plates. I knew I had to blog about them so I went hunting for a photo and found the company LA PLATES that specializes in these plates. Searching further I found the company Freddy & Ma that also sells custom plates although they don't offer the initial or monogram option. They do have a great library of patterns though.
.
These plates would be such a stylish way to liven up your table setting. They would make a thoughtful gift for a friend or family member who loves to host dinner parties or other events. You could pick the perfect plate to match their individual style. Great for outdoor entertaining too since they're unbreakable.

No comments: