Saturday, November 28, 2009

Wrap It Up


I did a little Etsy-ing the other day and found these great gift tags. I love the white on white letterpress....




I also found some amazing gift tags at Pottery Barn. They are marketing them as "Glitter Paper Letter Ornaments". I can't find them on the website but trust me, they are great and worth a stop into the store. They are large round tags with black letters and silver sparkles around the edge. There's a black ribbon and a little bell tied to it as well. Perfect tag for a wrapped gift or tied to a bottle of wine as a hostess gift. You could also use them as garland and spell out "Happy New Year" if you're hosting a little soiree for the holiday.

And speaking of lettered tags, I've always loved these on a wrapped gift or bottle of wine...



No comments: