Saturday, February 27, 2010

Aloha from the Tsunami Zone

.

I'm on vacation in Hawaii, hence the lack of blog posts. My friend Jennie calls traveling with kids, "moving the drill" rather than "vacation" since traveling with a toddler and an infant is more work than being at home. I'm not complaining though because Hawaii offers sun, the ocean breeze and large glasses of white sangria at lunchtime. I can't get that at home.
.
We're staying in a condo a few miles up from the ocean so we're couch bound for the day because of the tsunami warnings. At last a few minutes on the Internet.

Stay tuned for lots of blog posts. I've discovered some fun items and interesting articles I'm excited to share. Off to gather my info...

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Your little girl is so cute! Glad you made it back home safely.