Thursday, March 4, 2010

Out with the flip-flops, in with the Toms

.

Oh how I love Toms. I loved the white Tiny Toms my daughter putzed around in all last summer. They couldn't be cuter on those tan little legs. And pour moi, I love the natural colored Toms for sunny days at the pool or beach. I brought them to Hawaii and have been wearing them day and night. Light-weight to pack, easy to slip on and oh so comfortable. Not to mention the brand's One for One movement. For every pair you purchase, they send a pair to a child in need.

I was just checking out the Toms website and noticed you can host a Style Your Sole party. Buy solid white canvas Toms and have all your friends over to paint them. Fun birthday party for kids. Think of all the creative designs they could come up with.

No comments: