Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Chicken in the fridge and no inspiration...

.

I called my friend Lynne last night for some chicken inspiration and she threw out panko. I tracked down this recipe for Garlic Panko Chicken Strips and voila, a new favorite. Easy and delicious. I made two chicken breasts and it was gone lickety split. Next time I will make four and have leftovers.
.
It was great as is, but my husband started dipping his in chili garlic sauce (Huy Fong Foods brand) and once I started, I couldn't stop. Next time I will serve it with the chili garlic sauce, white rice and buttered broccoli.

1 comment:

Lynne Shutt said...

I made this last night and it was a great, easy, delish dinner. I would probably add at least a teaspoon of salt to the parm/parsley/panko mix. and maybe 1/2 t pepper. I also cut the butter down to 3T and it was plenty.
Made it with steamed green beans. Yum.