Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Obsession: Kale-Collard- Zucchini Chips

.
I came across these incredible House of the Sun Kale-Collard-Zucchini Chips at the Seattle MLK farmer's market. The first container was gone before I pulled my car out of the parking spot. They are so good you can't stop. A bit of spice, a bit of crunch, fantastic flavor. I was day dreaming about them when I came upon them at Madison Market. Hallelujah! I bought everything on the shelf. Surprisingly he showed up at the Ballard market this last Sunday. Thrilled, I loaded up again. If you see these around town, grab some. You won't be sorry.

House of the Sun Kale-Collard-Zucchini Chips

- kale
- collards
- zucchini
- sprouted sunflower seeds
- red bell peppers
- garlic
- lemons
- brazil nuts
- cayenne
- sea salt

No comments: