Friday, October 22, 2010

Perfect Lasagne Dinner

.



My friend Nicole's brother made Jamie Oliver's Lasagne from his latest cookbook "Food Revolution" and said it was the best lasagne he'd ever had. Those are some strong words so of course Nicole was itching to make it. She also raved about it. My friend Lynne was having us over for dinner so she decided to try it too. Well lucky me because I love lasagne and hate making it so there's nothing quite as great as showing up and eating a delicious homemade lasagne that I didn't have to slave over for hours. Heaven on all accounts because it really was incredible lasagne. I know I had seconds. I may have even had thirds.
.
Lynne served the lasagne with Ina's Sauteed Broccolini and Caesar salad with homemade croutons and Pasta & Co. dressing. Such a perfect dinner!

Notes on Lasagne:

Nicole used 1/2 Sweet Italian Sausage and 1/2 Spicy Italian Sausage.

Lynne used chicken sausage.


2 comments:

michele c said...

what do you think about this one compared to ina's turkey lasagna?

Colleen Terpening said...

I love that one too. I might be partial to this new one although I've still not made it myself.