Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Gift Idea #14

.

I love having big containers of cooking utensils and tools right next to my stove. If there's someone in your life who loves to cook, consider getting them a large ceramic container (or something like this ... Le Creuset Stoneware Breakfast Jug) and fill it with all your favorite kitchen tools. (Note: not a good gift for the minimalist in your life who prefers a bare counter.)

Some great options:

  • Olive wood wooden spoon
  • Silicone spatulas & spoonulas
  • Great whisk
  • Long mini whisk
  • Microplane grater & zester
  • Le Creuset silicone basting brushes
  • Fish spatula
  • Locking thongs
  • Zeroll ice cream scoop
  • Stainless steel straining ladle
And while you're at it you could get my other two favorite things to have next to my stove-top for easy access while cooking... a cute dish to hold my garlic and a container for kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. I couldn't live without these either.
.

No comments: