Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Flipsides & Cutie Pies

.


Today I went to the new High 5 Pie on 12th and Madison in Seattle.
.
It was insane!
.
In fact, I'm counting down the hours until I can get back for another round of Flipsides and Cutie Pies. My friend and I tried the cherry almond Cutie Pie with whipped cream and several Flipsides - spinach & something, broccoli & something, chocolate and something, potato with dill. It was all SO good. I also enjoyed a delicious Fuel cappuccino. I do love me a good cappuccino and this one was perfection.
.
Can't wait to get back there for a round of the same or some take-out desserts for my next dinner party.
.
About:
.
High 5 Pie grew out of founder Dani Cone’s love of eating pie with a cup of coffee. Using Grandma Molly’s favorite all-butter pie crust recipe, we create both classic and innovative sweet and savory fillings.

High 5 Pies are a perfect blend of old fashioned goodness with some exciting seasonal offerings to please the most modern cravings.

No comments: