Sunday, February 27, 2011

Life Changing

.

My friend Marly recommended the book The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You're Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are. She raved about it and had so many interesting things to share that I bought it immediately. I'm so glad I did. It's a life changer. I don't think the title does it justice though. It's not a book for perfectionists. It's a book for everyone. I can't stop talking about it (neither can Marly) and just bought six copies to give to friends and family. It is so inspiring and really opens your eyes to yourself and your relationships. It's allowed me to change the way I look at shame, vulnerability, joy, happiness, compassion, courage, and connection. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this book and how it has already affected my life in such a positive way. It's a great book to read on your own or introduce to your book club. I think anyone who reads this blog is a candidate for reading this book. It's a must!
..

No comments: