Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Shout-out of the Day: Naturopathic Doctor & Acupuncturist

.
I would like to give a huge shout-out to my Naturopath and Acupuncturist, Dr. Janci Karp, who practices at the Institute of Complimentary Medicine in Seattle. My friend Tara referred me to Dr. Karp and I've been seeing her for naturopathic care and acupuncture sporadically for almost two years now. I've loved working with her. I referred her to my dad and two friends who have all raved about their experiences as well. It took my dad more than four months to finally give in and try acupuncture for elbow pain that was preventing him from playing golf which is his passion in life. A few days after he finally saw Dr. Karp, he was waving his elbow around in the air, free of pain, saying he didn't know why he'd waited so long to try it. I know naturopathic care and acupuncture aren't for everyone, clearly my dad had his reservations at first, but you just never know what you might get out of it.
.

No comments: