Sunday, May 15, 2011

Healeo Smoothie

.lolkhlkjg
.
I've been dying to try Healeo on Capitol Hill. I asked my friend Tara what she likes there and she raved about a smoothie that she now re-creates at home. It sounded delicious so even though I wasn't sure what the measurements should be, or even what the final consistency should be, I decided to give it a try. My husband and I both loved it. I made them last night for dessert and he woke up craving it. I will definitely be making these for hot afternoon treats this summer.

I got my new Vitamix 5200 from Costco and whipped this bad boy up in there. Wow, that is one serious blender. 


Healeo Smoothie

1 cup coconut water
small handful coconut flakes
1/4 c almonds, soaked in water
1 or 2 small kale leaves
1 T-ish agave nector
3 pitted dates
1 big handful of ice

Blend together and serve.
.

No comments: