Sunday, July 24, 2011

Vegan Smorgasbord

.
On Thursday night I cooked up a vegan smorgasbord. There was so much food that we called in last minute dinner guests to come join us. We didn't mention that it was a vegan meal, but no one even noticed. Everyone gobbled it up.

These are vegan dishes I've mentioned before, that I now make on a regular basis. I mixed it up the other night by cooking three veggies instead of one, adding my own cauliflower dish into the Madhur Jaffrey mix. Lots of different flavors from nutritious ingredients and spices that all compliment each other so well. You can get zucchini, cauliflower, and cilantro at the farmers market these days. You'll never miss meat or dairy with a vegan smorgasbord like this!

Vegan Smorgasbord

Rice Pilaf with Almonds & Raisins

Pan Grilled Zucchini

Red Lentils with Ginger

Swiss Chard with Ginger & Garlic (I threw in some diced onion too

Roasted Curried Cauliflower (I used half the curry)
.

No comments: