Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Seattle Shout Out of The Day: Fleurish

.
.
Next time you need to send flowers to a friend or loved one, or are hosting a party, call Fleurish for your floral needs. They do such beautiful arrangements and I especially love the ones they create that are short and compact. They're good at tall ones too though and did this great one below for my summer fiesta in a pot I got on sale at Anthropologie.
.
.
They have such an eye for mixing and matching flowers, greens and succulents with different colors and textures. They are also great to work with. If you're having a party, you can even bring them your own vases and containers. It cuts down on the cost and they can really tailor the arrangement to match the look and feel of the piece. I've loved working with them for both gifts and personal needs.
.
.
And to my husband - remember, it doesn't have to be a holiday to call 206-322-1602!

No comments: