Friday, November 11, 2011

A Cook's Paradise








photo credit: Eater Seattle


I finally made it to Book Larder in Fremont today. It was opened by a friend of a friend and I couldn't have been more excited to see it for the first time. I loved it! What a lovely little shop with it's endless supply of cookbooks.

It was hard to stay focused. My friend Jen and I kept finding books we love, books we want, books that inspire us, books that intimidate us, books that make great gifts, and so many more. I could have bought a dozen and not even made a dent in the countless I want. Instead I bought gift certificates for a few family members who love to cook. Who wouldn't love to go in and pick out a book or two?!

Make your way to Fremont to see the store. All those cookbooks will make you hungry and then you can go grab a BLT at Dot's.
.

No comments: