Friday, December 9, 2011

Seattle Shout Out of the Day: Bar Method on the Westside!

.

I'm late to the game posting that the Seattle Bar Method studio is open (and has been open for several months now) and is A.W.E.S.O.M.E! I'm loving the new studio for many reasons... pure convenience (a few blocks off the freeway), the teachers are amazing (tough and motivating at the same time), the studio is brand new, clean as a whistle and beautiful with a great locker room, showers and more. And lastly, I love how much daylight there is in the studio (I'm getting claustrophobic as I get older and dark makes me crazy). The classes are hard as sh-t but in good way. It never gets any easier but the more you go, the faster the time goes by. If you haven't tried a Bar class, I highly recommend it. You won't thank me later because you'll be too sore.

....up and inch and down an inch....up and inch and down an inch.....

.

No comments: