Friday, January 6, 2012

Merry Kissmas

.

Hilarious, right?

This is my friend Beth's family. Beth (back middle with bangs) is truly one of the funniest people I have ever known so it is no surprise that her family is also hilarious. I wanted to use this idea for my Christmas cards next year but I can't resist sharing it. I love this photo. I love the twinkle in Beth's eye because I know she is dying of laughter inside.

Her family also has an ugly Christmas sweater contest (obviously) where you're not allowed to spend more than $20 on your sweater (shipping included). And as if they aren't fun enough already, they also have a "Hairy Christmas" facial hair/mustache contest with the following rules:

The judges will determine which contestant’s facial hair best enhances the contestant’s overall appearance, style and personality, taking into account:

· Overall condition and health of the facial hair
· Uniformity of color
· Thickness
· Symmetry
· Size including but not limited to length
· Presentation

May the best man win!


Is it wrong that I want to be part of her family at the holidays? I love my own, but come on, how fun and creative is her clan?!

Wishing you all a belated Hairy Kissmas!

.

No comments: