Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Vif Quinoa Salad





I'm not back to blogging, just back to posting recipes. I continue to use my blog for recipe ideas all the time. It's how I meal plan, grocery shop, and remember what I've made. It's helpful to have all my favorite recipes available online and in one place so I'm going to start posting recipes again. Feel free to visit for new inspiration and as always, please share anything good you've been making.


I had this great salad at Vif and thought I would try to make it at home. It was pretty, delicious and healthy.


Vif Quinoa Salad


Quinoa
Toasted walnuts
Pomegranates
Goat cheese
Arugula
Delicata squash, cubed and roasted (not in the Vif salad but a good addition)

Shallots, minced and sautĂ©ed in a bit of olive oil

I used Gwyneth's Apple Cider Vinaigrette.

I kept the arugula separate so it wouldn't get soggy as leftovers, and just tossed in before eating.


No comments: