Friday, August 1, 2008

Pretty Papers



When my daughter was born I started a little diary for her, talking about all the things she was doing and what we were experiencing as new parents. I kept it by my bed and each night (or every few nights ... or weeks) I would jot down a few thoughts. I am addicted to Carrot & Stick Press so of course when it came time to buy a little notebook I went straight to their site. I love the little journals they have in beautiful bright patterns. I also am a HUGE fan of their birthday books. It is so nice to have a book that you can reference year after year versus having to transfer birthdays each year when you get a new calendar (assuming you are like me and can't remember everyone's birthday). And finally, I LOVE their adorable notecards in all the fun patterns. I use them endlessly ... gingerbread notecards to go along with holiday treats for friends, the floral prints for nice thank you notes, skull & crossbone for a quick hello. They also make great gifts. I got my friend one of the birthday books and filled in all of our friend's birthdays. She loved it.

No comments: