Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Teriyaki Chicken Thighs & Veggies





This is hands-down my new favorite dinner. I've been making it weekly and it's so easy and flavorful. 

Teriyaki Chicken Thighs

* I use olive oil instead of vegetable oil. I have been using skinless thighs and it's fine. I definitely trim the fat first and I made sure to do it on medium high, often with a heavy pan on top, so it really browns on the first side. I double the sauce and I add sliced green onion and sesame seeds at the end.

Stir Fry Sugar Snap Peas with Garlic & Sesame

* I followed the recipe except I use olive oil. I also waited a little bit to add the soy sauce and I use low sodium tamari. 

Grilled Asparagus & Green Onion
* I used asparagus plus the light green & white ends of green onion, tossed with olive oil, salt and pepper and then grilled on the BBQ. Also works to broil it. 



 

No comments: