Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Nephew ... Farley

I was never a "dog person" until I met Farley, my sister-in-law's baby Beagle when he was only a few weeks old. It was love at first site for all of us. My husband and I have spent the last 4 years making special trips to pick up our nephew and take him on walks. For my sister-in-law's birthday two years ago we decided to have his portrait done by the talented Joey Hyatt. Here is the finished product. It is truly spectacular. My sister-in-law cried when she opened the painting. It was the best and most loved gift I have ever given. So if you're looking for something special for the dog lover in your life...

www.joehyattart.com

1 comment:

Jen said...

Ooh. I REALLY like that picture. I never would have thought I'd like something like that but I love the way that was done - and the nameplate is perfect!