Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Most Perfect Gift


Next time you need a great birthday or hostess gift or want to indulge in a little treat for yourself, check out the line of products from Anthousa. Anthousa is a collection of home ambiance perfumes, candles, personal fragrance and bath & body products. The products are beautiful from start to finish with each element sought out world-wide or specially crafted to make the most interesting and sophisticated product. The essential oils are of the highest quality and you can truly tell because of the depth, complexity, and integrity of the fragrance. There are a lot of home ambiance diffusers on the market today and I can tell you that Anthousa's quality is unmatched (I was the Production Manager there before I had my baby girl so I know these things!). It is also the prettiest.

Some additional thoughts...

-My new favorite fragrance is Okeanos which launched after I left. It smells AMAZING!
-Stay tuned because the packaging is changing and the new stuff is out of this world!
-Trio sets make great gifts because the recipient gets to try three different fragrances.
-Anthousa now sells online! Visit the website at www.anthousa.com.

No comments: