Monday, September 22, 2008

Butterfly Party Decorations

I recently attended my first Greek Orthodox baptism and it was such a neat experience. My friend Heather is so incredibly creative and talented. In addition to making a gazillion butterfly cookies, all individually decorated and wrapped, she did quite a lot of decorating with butterflies as the theme. The event was in the Garden Terrace at the Fairmont Olympic Hotel and she had little butterflies tucked into the beautiful floral arrangements and on the branches of all the trees. She also served a delicious punch beverage with these straw decorations from Martha Stewart Living. It was all very impressive. I thought it was such a cute idea that I'm going to tuck it away for a birthday party when my daughter is a few years older.

No comments: