Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Oh How I Love Flora & Henri

.
Speaking of the Greek Orthodox baptism, the guest of honor (baby Pia) and another little girl in attendance were both wearing this adorable bright yellow dress from Flora & Henri. It was one of the cutest little summer dresses I've seen. I love the childrens clothing at Flora & Henri because they feel very European ... timeless and understated, beautiful and tailored, well-made in beautiful fabrics. You can shop online or visit their boutiques in New York or Seattle. Here is another one of my favorite Flora & Henri dresses from this summer. Too cute!

baby sophia dress

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you been to the Flora and Henri outlet in Capital Hill? Its where their offices are located - great deals! I go every 6 months...

Anonymous said...

sooo yummy! - i love flora and henri. you can also get some good deals on florahenri.com in their sale section (and see all the beautiful photography as well!).