Sunday, September 14, 2008

My New Everyday Earrings

I just purchased these beautiful earrings from Juliet Roger, an incredible jeweler located in Seattle. The earrings are lapis with 18c gold and are so versatile. You can wear them with jeans and a t-shirt or when you pull out your cha cha shoes for a night on the town. I have been buying jewelry from Juliet for years. She has a wide variety of pieces, my favorites being the simple classics with a single stone. She has these earrings, a similar teardrop shape earring, necklaces and rings (worn one on a finger or two stacked) in so many beautiful stones including blue topaz, smokey quartz, rose quartz, onxy, turquoise, lemon quartz, carnelian and more. I love them all and had a hard time controlling myself.

Juliet has a studio on Queen Anne in Seattle. You can call for an appointment to view her pieces or to put in an order. She has a new shipment coming in October so if you're interested in anything, call now to get your goods before they sell out. These same earrings in blue topaz are gorgeous and selling out like hotcakes.

Juliet Roger
206.282.3300
www.julietroger.com

1 comment:

Jen said...

Uhmmm, I love these! Nice pick.