Monday, November 10, 2008

Paper Delights


It's not too early to start thinking about holiday cards. Last year I got on it very late and sent them out at the last minute. Not only did I not want my cards to arrive after Christmas but it's the last thing I wanted to be working on during the holidays. So this year I'm on top of things.

Last year I used Wiley Valentine and loved them. They just launched a new website and blog and have some cute options again this year. Last year I used their Whitman design (shown below) as a starting point, changed the wording and added a picture. They turned out fabulous! I will be using Wiley Valentine again this year so time to get moving on things. Photos have been taken so it's time to hammer down what I want them to look like. Hmmmm....


No comments: