Saturday, December 27, 2008

Ex Libris



My sister-in-law knows I'm addicted to buying children's books for my daughter so she got me these adorable Felix Doolittle personalized bookplates. They are so cute and I can't wait to put them in our favorite books.



They also have fill-in-the-blank bookplates with "for", "from" and "notes" which would be such a cute touch when you give a book as a gift. I like to add an inscription on the inside cover but a special little label would be even better.


Felix Doolittle also has an array of stationary products including note cards, invitations, baby announcements, return address labels and more. They have an extensive collection of illustrations to chose from. They can also create a custom illustration of your home for your own personal stationary. That would be a thoughtful housewarming gift for someone with a new home (if you can sneak a photo) or a neat thing to do for a change of address announcement if you move.


No comments: