Thursday, December 11, 2008

List Lover


I love making lists and I especially love scratching things off my list. Sometimes if I've done something that wasn't on my list, I will add it just so I can scratch it off. Crazy I know, but other list fanatics do the same I've been told.

Although I prefer to make my own list, I like these Knock Knock lists for various things. I received the "New Parent Checklist" from my friend Heather and used it all the time when my daughter was first born. The tag line is "Getting out of the house in two hours flat" and that sure is what it felt like those first few times I left with a new baby in tow.

I also like the "What to Eat" pad and used it prior to my Excel meal planner. It's a great way to plan out your weekly meals and see what items you'll need at the store.

Knock Knock makes some pretty funny pads too, like the "Things You Do that Really Piss Me Off" pad, the "Mood Alert" pad, and the "Things You Must Do to Make Me Happier" pad. These could be good stocking stuffers!

I also love this "I will do one thing today" pad that I came across on Swiss Miss. Some days the one thing you need to get done is the one you put off all day. I am always guilty of that so this would do me well.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the grocery list.....love it!