Sunday, December 21, 2008

Stocking Stuffers

In my husband's family, everyone buys stocking stuffers for everyone else so we all end up with a stocking bursting full of little wrapped gifts - things like Altoids, nail polish, lottery tickets, and more. This year my husband suggested Wine Away as a stocking stuffer for family members. Genius I thought.

I've heard lots of remedies for red wine spills - white wine, tonic, soda, salt and more - but I've never had luck with any of those completely removing a red wine stain. Enter, WINE AWAY!

During an especially competitive round of Apples to Apples (another great Christmas gift idea) one of our friends knocked a glass of red wine over and it sprayed everywhere. I thought we would never get the full stain out but the Wine Away worked wonders and removed every last spot. We were stunned by the results and now swear by it. Available online and at most grocery stores.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This also works on berry stains...