Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Gift Idea #8

If you're racing around town trying to finish up your Christmas shopping, here's a few last minute ideas for you.



My sister-in-law introduced me to Seda France Classic Toile Pagoda Box Candles several years ago. The candles are very fragrant and come in great scents. My favorite are the French Tulip and the Japanese Quince. They would make a lovely gift for a girlfriend or female family member. Seattleites can find these candles and other great gifts at Stuhlbergs on Queen Anne (one of my most favorite stores for gifts and children's items). They can also be found on Amazon.


I am also a huge fan of Diptyque candles and recently gave one as part of a hostess gift to our friends Chris and Jeff who invited us to stay at their home in Austin. One of the reasons I love this brand so much is that they have great scents for guys. I opted for the Baies scent for them but I also love the Figuier, Feu De Bois and Ambre candles for any men in your life. They also have great florals and more girly scents for women too. Seattleites can find these candles at Barneys (downtown Seattle) or purchase online at Beauty Habit.

No comments: