Thursday, January 15, 2009

No More Excuses


One of my New Year's Resolutions is to exercise more regularly. I am definitely an all or nothing person which hurts me in the long run. I get myself on a good exercise program and I work-out consistently. Then I get off schedule for a few weeks in a row and I lose all momentum. Next thing you know I've gone months without exercising. It's pathetic. So my new goal is to just be steady. No more all or nothing.

To help motivate myself I made this snazzy little weekly calendar with all the fitness and yoga classes that I like. This way when I know I have a babysitter or my husband will be home I can check out what my options are. And there's all that blank space too, so if I have a free moment during one of those times, I could go on a walk, give jogging a try or do a video at home. No more excuses that if I don't have a solid routine I can't stay motivated. I can do this! And so can you!

No comments: