Monday, January 19, 2009

Rain Rain Don't Go Away


Back in September I posted about the cutest mini Hunter Wellies. They are so cute and I would have snatched up a pair in a heartbeat for my little lady but they aren't sold in anything smaller than a children's size 8. Well looky here, at these adorable rubber rain boots by Aigle. They're equally cute and start at children's size 3 (Euro 19 / 9 months). Woo Hoo!

You can buy them online via their website or ... I just bought a solid navy pair at Flora & Henri today on sale for 50% off ($35 down from $70). Not available on their website so call now to order a pair (206-749-9698). On that note, visit their website for 50-80% off their current and past collections. Cute stuff, great Easter and party dresses, gorgeous sweaters, and more!

These Aigle boots are also a great alternative to Hunter Wellies if you're in the market for a pair of rain boots for yourself! I love!

No comments: