Friday, January 23, 2009

Organic Baby


I'm definitely not as committed to organic clothes as organic food but I did invest in some essentials when my girl was first born. It's amazing how many brands of organic cotton baby clothes have popped up since then. It's so great to see all the new styles and color combos. I'm excited to have so many more options when baby #2 comes along (no, I'm not pregnant!).

I bought a lot of Under the Nile organic cotton onesies and jammies. I was crazy for their classic pink and white stripe numbers.

I've blogged about Kate Quinn Organics in the past. I'm a huge fan of her stuff and buy a lot of her gear as new baby gifts. She's created some super cute little dresses in her last few collections too with great details (collar, pockets, buttons, and more).
Check out her site. Everything is on sale! The gift set with seven colorful onesies is on sale for $73.50. What a great buy. That's just over $10 a piece for organic cotton basics. Pretty darn good!


I recently came across another great brand of organic cotton baby clothing called Rattled. It's been popping up on some blogs like Babyccino and Tangled & True to name a few. Rattled offers six styles in twelve great colors so you can mix and match. Why didn't I think of that?!

In addition to offering great baby basics, they donate 10% of their profits to children in need. Love that. I wonder what non-profit organization they work with. It's always nice to put a "face" to donations.


Sckoon is another brand of 100% organic cotton clothing. Their little kimono onesies come in these cute color combos. I LOVE!


And for jammies, don't forget the amazing Hannah Anderson organic cotton baby sleepers. I'm addicted to those for my girl.

No comments: