Friday, February 20, 2009

AE, Baby!

If you're heading anywhere hot this winter, or just want to stock up on some cute summer basics, I loved what I found at American Eagle for my recent warm weather vaca. I needed some casual basics for my trip and for this coming summer where I'm sure to spend most days at the park or pool with my little one. I scored some great items.

I loved my camo shorts paired with the white polo for my casual round of golf with the hubby. My normal golf clothes paired with some new crows feet around my eyes were aging me so I needed some golf attire that felt more young and fresh. I sure wasn't winning any golf fashion awards in this outfit but I felt a lot cuter than in my true "golf" attire.

I am crazy for my new denim cut-offs. I wore them with a Kate Moss for Topshop bohemian top and my favorite sandals during the day a few times. I also paired them with this halter top (cuter in person and not cinched), a great pair of black gladiator sandals and my fave new necklace for a few really casual dinners.
And I got this little number to throw on when headed to the pool. I thought it was pretty cute for an easy swimsuit cover-up.


Lots of great finds at American Eagle if you're in the mood for some simple summer items. Happy shopping!

No comments: