Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Our Mr. Elephant Rocker



When I was pregnant with my daughter I ventured into the Flora & Henri store in Seattle to look at all their beautiful children's clothes. I also came across this adorable elephant rocker they used as decor. I tracked it down and ordered one for our nursery. It is so cute in my daughter's room and she loves it, always getting on top for elephant rides and giving him kisses.

The company who makes it is called Hand Crafted Beauties and they have a wide selection of animal rockers - ponies, dogs, a moose, you name it. They were great to work with too.


During my most recent trip into Flora & Henri (to take advantage of their huge sale!) I noticed they had this new elephant rocker which is also adorable (much cuter in person). I tracked it down too although I can't justify buying it. I think one elephant rocker is enough for one family, don't you?!

The company who makes this style is Vilac and can be bought online from Apricot & Ivy. Super cute!

No comments: