Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sick of Being Sick


I caught a little cold and suppose I didn't take care of myself like I should have because it turned into a sinus infection. And not just any sinus infection - the most painful, crippling sinus infection I have ever had. I spent the last few days in pure hell.

Well not only did I have a long, rough week in bed this week but it sounds like the rest of the city did too. Every day I hear about several more people taken down by a cold, the flu, sinus infections, walking pneumonia, you name it. Is it just me or does it feel like these bugs get worse every year?

So in the spirit of the season I thought I would re-post my Get Well Tea recipe. It's so yummy once you get used to it! We drink it like crazy around my house when we're not feeling well.

And to make you laugh... a clip from a favorite Seinfeld episode. Get well, get well soon...

No comments: