Saturday, April 25, 2009

Diaper Changes Made Easier


When I was pregnant with my daughter, my friend Ann sent me a list of all the things I would need for the baby. She received the list from a friend and added her own comments and suggestions. The list was so helpful that I have been keeping it up, adding my favorite items as well as recommendations from other people, and sharing it with friends when they become pregnant. It's a gem (email me if you want a copy!) and so nice to have a complete checklist as you buy baby gear or receive gifts.
.
One thing I added to the list is a Patemm diaper changing pad. I have one and love it. I keep ours in the diaper bag and it comes in handy when I'm changing my little one in the car, at a friend's house, or in a restroom that doesn't have a diaper changing station. Even in restrooms with the diaper changing station, I still use my pad. It feels more sanitary to me.
.
I've seen other brands of diaper pads but I really love the Patemm pads because of the round shape, the way the straps hold it together, the two size options and the easy-to-clean fabric. They also come is a variety of cute patterns. If you're pregnant or a new mom, add this to your wish list. I've always loved having this little gadget in tow.

No comments: